Thursday, November 4, 19718:30 pm
Works by Brown, Cage, Hartwell, Hawkins and Xenakis.
- Akrata (1964-65), 11:00piccolo, oboe, B-flat clarinet, E-flat clarinet, bass clarinet, bassoon, 2 contrabassoons, 2 horns, 3 trumpets, 2 trombones and tuba
- Waves (1971)Premieresoprano and piano
- Kâmê’a (1970)Premiereflute (piccolo), horn, trumpet, trombone, harp, 2 percussions and double bass
- Available Forms I (1961)flute, oboe, E-flat clarinet, B-flat clarinet, bass clarinet, bassoon, horn, trumpet, trombone, harp, piano, 2 percussions, 2 violins, viola, cello and double bass
- Atlas Eclipticalis (1961-62), 40:00to eighty-six instruments and processing
- Winter Music (1956-57)one to twenty pianosThree pianos version
A Société de musique contemporaine du Québec (SMCQ) production.