Friday, November 11, 19888:00 pm
Walter Boudreau and Ensemble de la SMCQ perform works by Garant, Gougeon, Hétu, Roy, Sharman and Steven.
Walter Boudreau, conductor
- Lettre à un ami (1986), 15:00solo English horn, flute (piccolo), Yamaha DX-7 synthetizer, piano, percussion, violin and cello
- Straight on Till Morning (1985), 11:00flute (alto flute), clarinet (bass clarinet), alto saxophone (baritone saxophone), synthetizer, 2 percussions, viola and fixed medium
- Premiere9 percussions
- Cycle, op 16 (1969)flute, clarinet, bass clarinet, bassoon, horn, 2 trumpets, 2 trombones and piano
- The Proximity of Mars (1988), 15:00Premiere2 flutes, 2 horns, trumpet, 2 trombones, harp, piano, percussion, violin and cello
- Amuya (1968), 17:00flute (piccolo), oboe, clarinet, bassoon, horn, trumpet, trombone, percussion, piano, harp, celesta, violins, viola and cello
A Société de musique contemporaine du Québec (SMCQ) production.