Thursday, May 23, 1991
- In person
Works by Carter, Dalbavie, Ligeti, Schoenberg, Varèse and Webern.
- Octandre (1923)flute, oboe, clarinet, bassoon, horn, trumpet, trombone and double bass
- flute, oboe, clarinet, horn, trumpet, trombone, piano, violin and viola
- Trois Pièces, op posth (1910)flute, oboe, clarinet, bassoon, horn, harmonium, celesta, 2 violins, viola, cello and double bass
- Diadèmes (1986), 25:00solo alto, 2 flutes, oboe, 2 clarinets, bassoon, horn, 2 trumpets, trombone, 2 percussions, 3 violins and electronic double bass
- A Mirror on Which to Dwell (1976)soprano, flute (piccolo, flute in
G), oboe (English horn), B-flat clarinet ( E-flat clarinet), bass clarinet, piano, percussion, violin, viola, cello and double bass
- Concerto de chambre (1969-70)flute (piccolo), oboe (oboe d’amore and English horn), clarinet, bass clarinet (clarinet), horn, trombone, harpsichord (harmonium), piano (celesta), 2 violins, viola, cello and double bass
A Société de musique contemporaine du Québec (SMCQ) production.