Tuesday, December 15, 20097:30 pm
- In person
Works by Madden, Martin, Mayo, Tremblay, Vivier and Williamson.
It’s a gathering of rising stars! Young musicians from the Montreal Conservatory join forces to pay tribute to someone who has devoted almost 40 years to their institution. Talent to discover… with music to rediscover!
Works by Gilles Tremblay and other composers
- Envoi (1982), 33:00solo piano, 2 flutes (piccolos), clarinet, bass clarinet, horn, 2 trumpets, 2 trombones, 3 percussions, 2 violins and double bass
- Acht Flöten Fest für Robert Aitken in Freiburg (2004), 3:308 flutes
- Aubes (1990), 15:00bass flute, double bass and percussion
- Two Pairs (2003)
- Paramirabo (1978), 15:00flute, violin, cello and piano
- Poème d’appartenance (2008), 8:30chamber orchestra
- Vagissement de conscience (2009)
Production Conservatoire de musique de Montréal
Directed by Véronique Lacroix and made up of highly talented students from the Montreal Conservatory, Musique Avenir is devoted to contemporary music from here and abroad.