Friday, February 26, 20108:00 pm
- In person
Ensemble Allogène performs works by Bértola, Blouin, Ferneyhough, Palacio-Quintin, Saariaho and Tremblay.
Let yourself be surprised! Tremblay is in the hands of astonishingly talented and energetic young musicians, joined together by a shared passion for the music of today. Composer Cléo Palacio-Quintin unveils them as part of her residency at the Chapelle Historique du Bon-Pasteur, in a programme that includes various generations of local composers. Vitality guaranteed!
- «… le sifflement des vents porteurs de l’amour» (1971), 13:00flute and percussion
- Synesthesia 3: La lumière du monde (2002), 15:45Premiereflute, oboe, cello, harpsichord and fixed medium
- Matérialisation de la pureté (2010)Premiereviolin, cello and system
- Tráfego (1976)piano
- Bone Alphabet (1991)percussion
- Mirrors (1997)flute and cello
Production Ensemble Allogène, presented by the Chapelle historique du Bon-Pasteur
Allogène is made up of recent graduates and current students of the Montreal Conservatory.