Tuesday, February 26, 201310:00 pm
Works by Ceccarelli, Dharmoo, Hétu, Hood and Roger.
Five artists stemming from the current of new music meet and visualize a collage of works for voice and percussion, interpreted as solos, duets, trios or quintets. Blendings, permutations and inversions are set up to create a lively and colorful mix. With wide open mouths and shrill percussion new experiences are born.
- Collage #1 (2013), 3:00voice
- Ce corps résonne (2013), 3:00voice
- Drum Corps (2013), 2:00voice and percussion
- Le territoire (2010)
- voice and percussion
- Collage #2 (2013), 4:00percussion
- Mon olivine (1998), 3:14
- L’abécédaire à mon père (1998)
- L’amoureuse (2010), 4:29
- Collage #3 (2013), 4:00voice
- Les cœurs de Marguerite (2013), 3:00voice and percussion
Coproduction MNM / Productions SuperMusique in collaboration with Suoni per il popolo