Friday, March 28, 20148:00 pm
- Free admission
Friday, April 4, 20148:00 pm
Ensemble Paramirabo performs works by Dupuis, Freedman, Giguère, Gougeon, McKinley, Morel and Saint-Denis.
Two major rivals from our province harmoniously divide the stage in this Ensemble Paramirabo concert, gathering well-known composers from Quebec and Montreal. At the heart of the evening, you’ll find Gougeon’s Suite privée, a series of “four three-way conversations on subjects as provocative as they are introspective. […] in a lively animated discussion.” Enter the dialogue! Preceded by a talk (7:15pm).
- Étude de sonorité no 2 (1954)piano
- Wirkunst-Forum (2004-05), 10:00violin, cello and piano
- D’ici et d’ailleurs (2014)Premiere
- Quelles filles (2011), 6:00flute, clarinet, violin, cello, percussion and piano
- Suite privée (1988), 10:00flutes (
C, G, piccolo), piano and cello
- Soul Vector (2009)flute, clarinet, violin, cello, Fender Rhodes piano and fixed medium
Production Chapelle historique du Bon-Pasteur dans le cadre de la résidence du compositeur Maxime McKinley