Friday, February 8, 200820h00
- In person
Ensemble Transmission performs works by Aperghis, Boulez, Manoury, Murail, Vivier and Xenakis.
Claude Vivier meets some of the biggest names in contemporary music. Let the six harum-scarum members of Transmission communicate their passion for new music directly to you. For its very fist concert, this ensemble of musicians intimately acquainted with the repertoire will offer up a veritable panorama of French music from the end of the 20th century. Claude Vivier, who lived the last few months of his life in Paris, has a natural place in a programme where refinement, diversity, and originality take centre stage. A must hear!
- Paramirabo (1978), 15:00flute, violin, cello and piano
- Dérive 1 (1984)flute, clarinet, violin, cello, vibraphone and piano
- Treize couleurs du soleil couchant (1978), 12:30flute, clarinet, piano, violin, cello and processing
- Plekto (1993), 14:00flute, clarinet, violin, cello, percussion and piano
- Quatre pièces fébriles (1995), 16:00marimba and piano
- Michigan Trio (1992), 15:00violin, clarinet and piano