Friday, December 13, 19688:30 pm
- In person
Works by Garant, Garneau, Mather, Messiaen, Tremblay, Varèse and Webern.
Serge Garant, conductor
Bruce Mather, piano
- Madrigal II (1968), 10:00soprano, contralto, flute, harp, violin, viola and cello
- flute, oboe, clarinet, horn, trumpet, trombone, piano, violin and viola
- Souffles (Champs II) (1968), 15:002 flutes (piccolo), oboe, clarinet, horn, 2 trumpets in
B-flat (trumpets in C), 2 trombones, piano, 2 percussions and double bass
- Catalogue d’oiseaux: Le Merle de roche (1958)piano
- Octandre (1923)flute, oboe, clarinet, bassoon, horn, trumpet, trombone and double bass
- Jeu à quatre (1968)four groups: I: piano (and celesta), double bass, percussion; II: harp, trumpet, clarinet, oboe; III: percussion, trumpet, horn, trombone; IV: horn, flute, bassoon, clarinet, and percussion
A Société de musique contemporaine du Québec (SMCQ) production.
Concert # 15.