Thursday, December 3, 19878:00 pm
- In person
Works by Boesmans, Machaut, Tremblay and Webern.
Gilles Tremblay, conductor
- Hocquetus David (1360)Orch. Gilles Tremblay, 19872 oboes, 2 trumpets, tenor trombone and 3 percussions
- Five Canons, op 16 (1924-25)soprano, clarinet and bass clarinet
- Five Sacred Songs, op 15 (1917-22)soprano, flute, clarinet (bass clarinet), trumpet, harp, violin and viola
- Notre Dame Mass: Kyrie (Ca. 1360)Orch. Gilles Tremblay, 1987chorus, 2 flutes, oboe (English horn), 2 trumpets, trombone, tenor trombone and 3 percussions
- Fanfare II (1972)organ
- Les Vêpres de la Vierge (1986), 45:00mixed chorus, solo soprano, 3 flutes (piccolo), oboe, English horn, 2 trumpets, trombone, 3 percussions, positive organ and double bass
- Envol, 6:43flute
- Les Vêpres, 22:07
- Respons et Magnificat, 14:41
A Société de musique contemporaine du Québec (SMCQ) production.
Concert # 177.