Friday, March 6, 20159:00 pm
- In person
Meitar Ensemble and Yuval Zorn perform works by Dunietz, Eisler, Grisey, Palacio-Quintin and Pelz.
Riding on the waves of the festival theme, and showcasing the musicians’ agility and prowess, the Meitar Ensemble concert creates a dialogue between nature and machines through local and international composers’ works. On their North American tour, these musicians are considered to be Israel’s best contemporary ensemble. Catch them on site!
Yuval Zorn, conductor
- Taléa ou la machine et les herbes folles (1985-86), 15:00piccolo (flute in
G, bass flute), clarinet in A (bass clarinet), piano, violin and cello
- 14 ways to describe the rain (1941)flute, clarinet, violin, cello and piano
- Six Waves (2013)flute, clarinet, violin, cello, piano and fixed medium
- Fluctuations organiques [Organic Fluctuations] (2015)Premiereflute, clarinet, violin, cello, piano and processing
- Chinese whispers (2013)flute, clarinet, violin, cello and piano
Coproduction MNM / Chapelle historique du Bon-Pasteur