Tuesday, December 1, 201519h30
- In person
Works by Gilbert / McKinley, Hyland, Rea, plus other selections!
ECM+ invites you to an evening emceed by eccentric Twitter fanatic Frédéric Lambert, who reveals onscreen and in the performance hall a series of sung tweets, taken from two works by Gilbert / McKinley and Marc Hyland. Plus several humorous lyrical numbers from the contemporary repertoire, and John Rea’s dramatic Alma & Oskar.
- Sur le fil (2015), 15:00Premieremicro-operamezzo-soprano, tenor and percussion
- Pub 2 (2002)Excerptsoprano
- La mascotte (1980)Excerpt
- Aria (1958)Excerptvoice
- Alma & Oskar (1995)Excerptmezzo-soprano, tenor and piano
- Ludions (1923)Excerpt
- Love Songs (2008)Excerptfemale voice
- soprano and piano