- Jury — Jean Lesage (President, Université McGill), Noémie Pascal (SMCQ) et Jonathan Goldman (Circuit and Victoria University)
- Editorial standards can be found on Circuit’s website
- Deadline: March 1, 2012
- Length: 5000 words (maximum)
- Language: French or English
- Please send your text ) Word format) to Circuit
Writers, musicians, musicologists, and music lovers are invited to submit articles on Ana Sokolović as part of the Concours hommage, sponsored by the journal Circuit and the SMCQ. Chosen by a jury of musicologists and composers, the winning text will appear in the Fall 2012 issue of Circuit (Vol. 22, nº 3), which will be rounded out with a carte blanche for the composer. The winning author will also receive $1000, in addition to the regular author’s honorarium offered by the journal.