- This year, thanks to the Série Hommage / Tribute Series initiative, nearly 39,000 people have heard at least one Gilles Tremblay work;
- Among them, we can include 14,215 children across the province through the Grand jeu / Grande écoute project;
- The SMCQ Montreal Series alone, attracted 1495 people;
- The SMCQ Jeunesse performance La fugue and its preparatory workshops reached an audience of 7629 children;
- All projects totaled, the SMCQ Jeunesse audience, has surpassed the 25,000!
News written by Noémie Pascal (translation: Peggy Niloff) and posted on Monday, July 5, 2010.