Imagine! Standing in front of a picture or a sculpture, and all of a sudden hearing startling music as the forms and colors begin to move.
Fonoformies invites children into a universe where music adds movement to lines, faces, subjects and textures, providing a pleasurable experience for all the senses. Guided by two musicians, the children come up on the stage, are transported by the music and discover a path that’s filled with unexpected sounds and visuals.
An original show where little hands and feet are encouraged to get movin’!
- Conception, voice, violin, and cello: Emmanuelle Lizère
- Music: Benoît Côté
- Saxophone: Louis-Philippe Bonin
- Scenery: Lenche Andonova and Guillaume Simard
- Set design: Lenche Andonova
- Production: SMCQ (514-843-9305, poste 301 / email@example.com)
- Technical sheet (french pdf)
- Attendance: 30 children with accompanying adults up to 45 attendees, children and accompanying adults inclusive
- Activities and preparatory materials available upon request
- Broadcasting is possible in theaters and alternate venues